IORMA Events 2021
- 28 January – How Technology is changing Healthcare – Michael Phillips; David Wortley >>> see more
- 11 February – The Future Employment Landscape
- 25 February – Chatbot v Human – Which serves the customer best?
- 11 March – Tourism- How can it recover?
- 25 March – Cyber Security/Data Protection
- 8 April – Can Luxury Jewellery be Sustainable? – Helen Dimmick; Pandora Mather-Lees
- 22 April – Green Energy
- 6 May – Future of Work
- 20 May – Corporate action on Sustainability – ASOS, Vodafone, Carlsberg
- 3 June – Global Market Platforms – Professor Philip Treleaven, University College London UCL
IORMA Events – Videos of Recent IORMA Events
- 14 January – What trends will most impact consumers in 2021? – Graeme Leach; Kurt Bayer; Jeff Cole; Greg Swenson >>> see more
- 10 December – IORMA Review and Consultation
- 2 December – Global Digital Marketplaces
An ‘IORMA Insight’ presentation by Professor Philip Treleaven, University College London (UCL) >>> see more
- 26 November – A Revolution in the Insurance market. Is the Customer Experience being delivered? Consumers now demand a much higher level of service quality, delivered on a digital platform and with an organisation which is continuously improving using agile techniques.
>>> see more
- Reinventing the Local High Street >>> see more
- Explainable Artificial Intelligence (XAI) Webinar – Tackling the Black Box Problem of AI-Based Decision Making >>> see more
The following themes will be included in a growing program of IORMA Webinars, Roundtables, Conferences, Special Location Visits.
All IORMA Events are based within the context of Global Consumer Commerce.
The Future Impacts and Implications of Technology
These technologies include:
Artificial Intelligence | Blockchain | Augmented and Virtual Reality | Biometrics | Robotics | 3D Printing | Autonomous Transport | Drones | Facial Recognition
The Sectors concerned include the following:
- The Insurance Sector
- The Travel Sector
- The Entertainment Sector
- The Retail Sector
- The Manufacturing Sector
- The Construction Sector
- The Employment Sector
- The Health Sector
- The Property Sector
- The Transportation Sector
- The Communications Sector
- The Sports Sector
- The Consumer Payments Sector
- The Energy Sector
- The Food and Beverage Sector
- The Legal Sector
- The Marketing Sector
- Trade Associations
Further details about all the above Events and other new Events will appear on this page.
For further information about Speaking Opportunities, Sponsorship Opportunities and Attendance Opportunities at any of the above events or for information about please contact IORMA at:
e: IORMA Events
+44 (0)207 096 1729