- Thursday 24 February – IORMA Webinar : How AI is enhancing Personal Development
Experts who design the learning platforms will discuss the benefits that AI poses for personal development, and the challenges ahead with those who train and educate.
Dr Julie Wall, Reader in Computer Science, Leader, Intelligent Systems Research Group and Director of Impact and Innovation for the School of Architecture, Computing and Engineering , University of East London. | Dario D’Aprile, co-founder, Keptika and CEO, Human and Machine Ltd | Devi Kolli, Co-Founder and Chief Executive Officer, i3 Simulations | Dr Mohammad Hossein Amirhosseini, Lecturer in Computer Science and Digital Technologies, University of East London | Callum Denyer, Co-Founder & CEO, WHYNESS Ltd
>>> see more
- 2022 – Will Direct to Consumer D2C begin to supplant Retailing ?
Join the discussion with experts in this field and a company selling directly to the consumer.
Brian Kilcourse, Managing Partner at Retail Systems Research LLC (“RSR”) USA | Steve Allen, Regional Sales Director UKI & MENA, Metapack Group >>> more details soon
Videos of Recent IORMA Events
- 2 December – Green Manufacturing – what this involves and how to achieve success.
Beverley Nielsen, Executive Director, IDEAS, Birmingham City University | Richard Hagan, Managing Director, Crystal Doors | Jules Morgan, Co-Founder, KPM Marine | Ben Towe, Group Managing Director, Hadley Group >>> see more
- 14 October – Gamification
How Gamification (games psychology and mechanics) can benefit business and personal ambitions
Lucia Pannese, CEO, imaginary s.r.l. | Gal Rimon, CEO & Founder, Centrical | Helen Routledge, CEO, Totem Learning Ltd >>> see more
- 17 June – Sustainable Buildings – Carl Callinghan, UEL; Anna Hollyman, UK Green Buildings Council; Dr Craig Robertson, AHMM; Heba Elsharkawy, University of East London; Dr Asif Din RIBA, Perkins & Will; Sam Turner, Resilient Works CIC >>> see more
- 20 May – Whole Life infrastructure Carbon Measurement – Sue Kershaw, Costain; Professor Ian Reeves, CBE; Lewis Barlow, Sweco UK and Scottish Office; Richard Jackson, UCL >>> see more
- 6 May – Digital Identities – Who needs to verify? Erik Zvaigzne, Convergence.tech; Christine Elliott, Independent Office for Police Conduct; David Smith, GFF – JOINT IORMA/CONVERGENCE.TECH webinar >>> see more
- 22 April – Diamonds – Ultimate Luxury? Jewellery? Commodity? Heirloom? – Helen Dimmick; Pandora Mather-Lees; John Benjamin; Joanna Parkes-Tonks; Julie Hucker >>> see more
- 8 April – Demystifying Blockchain – Dr Cathy Mulligan, Imperial College London; Saba Shaukat, Capita; Chami Akmeemana, Convergence Tech; Gary Nuttall, Distlytics >>> see more
- 25 March Green Energy – Simon Maine, OVO Energy; Greg Swensen, Briggs Macadam; Richard Jackson, UCL >>> see more
- 11th March – Chatbots, Virtual Humans and Consumers – David Burden, Daden; Dr Julie Wall, UEL; James Laird, Intelligent Voice; Ross Edwards, IORMA >>> see more
- 25 February – Accelerating Irreversible Changes ? >>> see more
- 11 February – The Future Employment Landscape >>> see more
- 28 January – How Technology is changing Healthcare – Michael Phillips; David Wortley >>> see more
- 14 January – What trends will most impact consumers in 2021? – Graeme Leach; Kurt Bayer; Jeff Cole; Greg Swenson >>> see more
- 10 December – IORMA Review and Consultation
- 2 December – Global Digital Marketplaces
An ‘IORMA Insight’ presentation by Professor Philip Treleaven, University College London (UCL) >>> see more
- 26 November – A Revolution in the Insurance market. Is the Customer Experience being delivered? Consumers now demand a much higher level of service quality, delivered on a digital platform and with an organisation which is continuously improving using agile techniques.
>>> see more
- Reinventing the Local High Street >>> see more
- Explainable Artificial Intelligence (XAI) Webinar – Tackling the Black Box Problem of AI-Based Decision Making >>> see more
The following themes will be included in a growing program of IORMA Webinars, Roundtables, Conferences, Special Location Visits.
All IORMA Events are based within the context of Global Consumer Commerce.
The Future Impacts and Implications of Technology
These technologies include:
Artificial Intelligence | Blockchain | Augmented and Virtual Reality | Biometrics | Robotics | 3D Printing | Autonomous Transport | Drones | Facial Recognition
The Sectors concerned include the following:
- The Insurance Sector
- The Travel Sector
- The Entertainment Sector
- The Retail Sector
- The Manufacturing Sector
- The Construction Sector
- The Employment Sector
- The Health Sector
- The Property Sector
- The Transportation Sector
- The Communications Sector
- The Sports Sector
- The Consumer Payments Sector
- The Energy Sector
- The Food and Beverage Sector
- The Legal Sector
- The Marketing Sector
- Trade Associations
Further details about all the above Events and other new Events will appear on this page.
For further information about Speaking Opportunities, Sponsorship Opportunities and Attendance Opportunities at any of the above events or for information about please contact IORMA at:
e: IORMA Events
+44 (0)207 096 1729