World Economic Forum
Hear views on Business Leadership in the 4th Industrial Revolution from:
- Ginni Rometty | CEO of IBM
- Bill McDermott | CEO of SAP
- David S Taylor | Chairman, President and CEO of Procter & Gamble
- Hiroaki Nakanishi | Executive Chairman of Hitachi
- Roula Khalaf | Deputy Editor of The Financial Times
The opportunities of the Fourth Industrial Revolution are coinciding with a growing roster of societal concerns that include data privacy, environmental degradation, market concentration and endemic corruption. How can business leaders best serve the interests of all of their stakeholders while navigating a rapidly changing technological and political landscape?
This session was developed in partnership with the Financial Times.